Your support, our gratitude, their future
Every contribution, large or small, helps this amazing family tree continue to grow.
CMH holds an Annual Fund Campaign each year, allowing our board, staff, friends of CMH, and current and alumni families to show their support of our school through monetary donations. Over the years, we have been very fortunate to have many thoughtful participants make a lasting impression not only in our hearts, but also on our future with their generous contributions.
Every year, we strive for 100% participation. Many businesses will match your donation, so please explore this opportunity with your employer. As a nonprofit private Montessori school in Loveland, we accept contributions throughout the school year – and every one makes a difference. Make yours now.
What do you love about CMH?
- The Strength: $1,000 or more
- The Support: $500 – $999
- The Future: $250 – $499
- The Change: $100 – $249
- The Growth: $1 – $99
- Include a corporate matching contribution through your employer (please enclose a corporate matching gift form)
- Consider transferring stock (please contact the CMH office to make arrangements)
- Become a Sustaining Member (using your credit card information)
- Annual: automatically renew my gift amount yearly until instructed to stop
- Monthly: charge my card the indicated amount monthly until instructed to stop
Gifts can be made payable by check to CMH or through PayPal. Please send your complete gift form and any check payments to Children’s Meeting House, 927 O’Bannonville Road, Loveland, Ohio 45140. Gifts to CMH are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. You may pledge your gift and make payments until the close of the campaign, June 30.